Digital House Nepal
Job Vacancy for Various Post
Journalism not only a job but also a ‘passion’ for you? If yes, let’s connect it to the commercial news website that Digital House Nepal is going to launch in the next few weeks. We are looking for some diligent and creative journalists.
- News Editor: 1 (One)
- Qualification: At least 5 years of journalism, experience in contemporary politics and investigative reporting, able to lead a newsroom.
- Desk Editor: 1 (One)
- Qualification: At least 5 years of journalism experience, copy editing experience, and knowledge, able to do research and analytical and edit long firm reporting.
- Desk sub-editor: 4 (Four)
- Qualification: At least 3 years of journalism, writing, editing, and posting news working at an online news desk.
- Special Correspondent: 5 (Five)
- Qualification: At least 5 years of journalism, interested in politics, society, economy, crime, security, foreign affairs, etc.
- Multimedia: 4 (Four)
- Qualification: At least 3 years of experience in video camera, still camera operation, video editing, and graphics designing. Also able to do video reporting.
- Trainee Reporter:
- Qualification: Graduating or graduating in journalism or other subjects, interested in the profession of journalism, early practice of news writing, and thinking of being dedicated to this profession.
Things to Remember:
- It is requested to send the application along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com within 7th August to reveal the qualifications and experience.
- Those selected will be called for an interview.