Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) Notice of appointment on a service contract for the post of Air Fire Services (AFS) 4th Level Assistant.
Vacancies in the approved posts of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal in Technical Services, Air Fire Services (AFS) Group, 4th Level Assistant Posts (automatically removed in case of permanent vacancies) as per Rule 4.11 Having to be appointed to contract service for a maximum of one year;
This notice has been published by the eligible Nepali citizens to fill the application form within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice through the Online Application Form on the website of the Authority www.caanepal.gov.np
Advertisement No. 004 / Contract,
Technical, Group: Air Fire Services (AFS)
Required post number: 10 (Ten)
Things To Remember:
- Place of Application: Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal, Department of Administration.
- Required Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed SLC or equivalent and received basic training in aviation and aviation prevention from institutions related to civil aviation.
- Last Date to Apply: 2078-03-27 within office hours.
- Types of Exams: Experimental exams and interviews.
- Examination Center and Exam Date: Tribhuvan International Airport Fire station 2078-03-29, 11.00 am.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400 (four hundred) and application form fee: Rs. 100 (one hundred)
- Form Fee and Examination Fee to be deposited: The amount should be deposited in account No. 0010012611500043 of this authority in any of the branch offices of NMB Bank and the voucher should be uploaded in the Online Application Form.
- Age Limit: In the case of men 18 years and not exceeding 35 years and in the case of women 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
- Salary facility: Will be as per CAAN rules.
- Interviews of the candidates who have passed the experimental examination will be held on 30th Ashad 2078 at 07.00 am at the NEA head office.
- Certificate of Citizenship, Certificate of Educational Qualification, and Certificate of Character (open age), certified copies of basic training related to rescue and remediation received as well as cash receipt of application-related post for advertisement should be uploaded along with the application form.
- Candidates who have obtained the educational qualification of the foreign board shall attach the proof of equivalence.
- If any further information is required in this regard, it can be obtained from the Administration Department of CAAN Head Office.