Ground handling manager | Middle East Doha Qatar. Welcome to our official website, we are looking for ground handling manager in Airport of Qatar. This vacancy only for those who are living in Doha Qatar. If you are living in Doha please, forward your documents to us.
|Organization||:||Qatar Aviation Services|
|Job Location||:||Middle East Doha|
|Job Category||:||Ground Handling Manager|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level // General|
|No of vacancy||:||2|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time / Part-time|
|Transportation||:||Paid by the company|
|Offered Salary||:||4500 QAR – 11000 QAR|
|Apply Before||:||Within a month|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor / Degree/ High School|
|Experience Required||:||No required / get training|
|Language||:||English / Arabic|
Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Provider (QAS) is an honor winning, chief ground managing association whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the middle air terminal of Qatar Airways. Taking into account that its office in 2000, QAS has made a notoriety for being an exceptional bearer of world-class ground answers for: worldwide aircrafts; Heads of State just as VVIPs; private armadas just as customers; official sanction flights just as freight administrators.
The QAS bunch comprising of more than 8,000 strong multicultural representatives, is focused on fulfilling the general visitor and furthermore freight prerequisites of the flight terminal, the carriers and furthermore customers it serves. This gathering of prepared just as differently gifted staff is the explanation behind QAS uncommon accomplishment just as their Client’s happiness.
Regarding Your Job:
This is an amazing chance to be a part of Qatar Air travel Solutions as Ground Transport Supervisor. In this function, you will be responsible for the total administration of the Transport as well as Logistics of Passengers to preserve top quality requirements in service distribution. This includes, Passengers and also VIP transport, Crew transport services, PRM, as well as staff shuttle bus transportation. You will function as liaison in between the airline agents, various other QAS Client Services, Ground Providers, Team Solutions and Engineering Solutions Departments for all airside transport and also logistics problems. You will certainly maintain reliable supervision, security as well as reporting systems for the Section.
- Keeping an eye on the on-time efficiency of accounted Transportation and Logistic function. Report any type of hold-up issues to administration.
- Make certain that resources as well as equipment are readily available for operational demands, thereby restricting any type of functional impact.
- Act as intermediary between airline company agents, other QAS Departments, Professional Provider when it come to all airside Transportation and Logistics concerns.
- Any demands from Airline companies or QAS Departments need to be taken care of quickly with acceleration to the Elder Monitoring when necessary.
- Closely communicate with the Training Division, needs to the requirement occur to supply any kind of details job based training to Transportation group.
- Make sure compliance to safe work environment as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by the Transport & Logistics Section.
- Handle department overtime to keep overtime expense within budget whilst keeping sufficient resources to meet demand of schedules
Strategy as well as allocate Transportation & Logistics cars and workforce to meet published trip timetables.
- Preparing as well as implement development plans for Team members
- Create society of joint working environment
- Drive involvement degrees within the team
- Monitor planning and Lineup Control to maintain adequate transport sources.
- As the Supervisor of the system, assemble reports as well as take action against findings from Audit/CAPA records.
- Coordinate with workshop as well as Shops Manager when it come to Bus and vehicle upkeep in order to make certain that the devices remain in great order and condition.
- Handle and also fix any kind of solution issues from inner and external customers.
- Inner problems in terms of procedures or solution failures causing delays as well as outside concerns connecting to transport and administration of vehicles from specialists and numerous stakeholders.
To be effective in this role you will hold a Bachelor’s Level or equivalent with minimal 7 years of job-related experience within aviation ground handling, Transport or Logistics. Acknowledged qualification in Transportation or Logistics Administration is very liked. You must have outstanding English interaction abilities and team monitoring skills.
Previous experience in taking care of a huge multi-cultural workforce is extremely preferred. You have to have exceptional English communication skills. You should have expert expertise of operation treatments along with the supervisory skills as well as solid mentoring skills, with the capability to promote team job. Original job view
Other job information
- Cabin Crew Staff Doha Qatar – Apply Now
- Housekeeping // caregiver jobs in Canada – Apply Now
- Dubai Airport Jobs – Apply Now
- Work permit in Canada- Apply Now
What are the documents needed for this job position?
- The latest CV / resume
- Photocopy of passport
- Experience certificate
Note: Only, the company will contact for the interview those who are selected: Ground handling manager | Middle East Doha Qatar